SPR Events is proud to bring a new kind of wedding to Jacksonville; a Valentine’s Day Wedding Pop-Up Event.
What is it?
On Valentine’s Day 2018, 6 couples will say I Do in their own private ceremony with 10 of their most special family and friends. After they share that first kiss, they’ll share a private reception complete with first dance, parent dances, and cake cutting ceremony.
Each bride will receive full hair and makeup services, and will have her choice from 3 different bouquet and boutonniere styles to best match her personality, which will be hers to keep.
Also included in the package is professional photography, a DJ to provide the perfect soundtrack for each unique couple, and cake and champagne to toast to the happy couple.
Both the ceremony and reception spaces will be beautifully decorated in a romantic bohemian theme that will leave your guests in awe! Here’s just a few pictures (from Pinterest) that we’re using as inspiration for the design of this event!
Should I sign up?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then this is the perfect wedding for you:
- do you want to get married within the next couple of months?
- are you recently engaged? (congratulations!)
- do you dread wedding planning?
- is the thought of wedding planning making you want to elope?
- do you dream of a small intimate wedding?
- does the idea of a $20k wedding for under $4k excite you?
- do you love Valentine’s Day and think it would be cool to get married on such a love-filled day?
If you answered yes to even one question above, then click the button below to find out more information about this one-of-a-kind event! There are only 6 spots available and registration will open on December 14th. You must have your name on the list to be notified when we open registration. So, what are you waiting for?Sign Me Up!